Fort Worth, TX, USA
The person joining us in this position will be an individual contributor position that will report to the CTO and collaborate with marketing and the product manager. The ideal candidate will be able to turn ideas into code, and will understand the needs of our customers to improve the customer experience on our website(s). They will also support our team members by improving internal systems so they are more efficient and user friendly.
- Overseeing website maintenance and managing web developing projects to completion.
- Develop and maintain internal systems like the LFA Backend. Increase speed in which new features are rolled out.
- Making sure that all systems are correctly integrated, and making new integrations as needed.
- Reporting to the CTO to work on various tasks assigned to them.
- Perform regression testing, and maintain version control of websites.
- Keep all software required for the websites — upgraded, certified, and running.
- Enhance the design with SEO considerations upfront.
- Coordinate with marketing on SEO strategies to ensure teams are aligned and working together for maximum opportunity.
- Helping to come up with automation solutions to save the company time.
- Collaboration mostly with marketing and product manager but also rest of the team when needed.
- 5 years experience as a web developer, preferably in ecommerce business for at least 1 year.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge or experience of Magento 2 and Laravel (preferably)
- Great understanding of what the LFA team needs internally and our customers externally
- Project management skills
- Bachelors in Web Development, Computer Science or an Ecommerce field
- Strategic thinker
- Basic to intermediate graphic design skills desired.
- Attention to detail
This position will be hired by Operio Group (www.operiogroup.com) and complete tasks for it and all its subsidiaries including LFA Machines.