Fort Worth, TX, USA
Do you want to join a team that cares?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and proactive individual to join our customer support team as a Formulation Scientist.
This position will divide its time between the office, supporting customers with inquiries over the phone and email around formulation development and tablet/capsule manufacturing, and the production floor, conducting and recording product and formulation testing for new products and customers.
They will also collaborate with other departments and team members to achieve their goals, and improve the knowledge and expertise of the company overall.
- Handling customer inquiries around formulation of tablets and capsules in a timely manner through phone and email.
- Assisting customers with the creation or development of their products and supporting them throughout the process.
- Successfully conducting concept, product and formulation testing and recording them appropriately. Collaborating with food safety and warehouse staff during the process.
- Following and maintaining already established processes for food and product safety.
- Providing after sales support and basic troubleshooting with issues related to formulation.
- Collaborating with other departments to increase the company knowledge and expertise.
- Increasing sales by assisting the sales team with any formulation inquiries from potential customers.
- Writing and providing detailed reports of formulation tests to potential and existing customers.
- Taking a role in creating a long lasting relationship between LFA Machines and its customers by increasing their trust in us and our equipment.
- Increasing customer satisfaction and ensuring customers buy the correct machinery and excipients for their products
- Assisting in other customer service inquiries as needed.
- Creating and improving website content that can help customers, e.g., articles, FAQs…
- 5 years of experience in the capsule and tablet manufacturing industry.
- A degree in biology, chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering, food science.
- Experience in customer service desirable.
- Excellent phone and email manner and communication skills.
- Able to explain difficult concepts and instructions in a clear and understandable way.
- Patient, supportive and practical individual who enjoys helping others.
- Great organisational skills and time management.
- Proactive attitude.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Great knowledge of tablet and capsule manufacturing, incl. excipients, active ingredients and formulas.
- Understanding of pharmacology and manufacturing processes.
- Capacity to multitask and adapt.
- Able to be a team player but also work independently.
- Spanish speaking beneficial.
Compensation: 40,000.00 to 55,000.00 USD per year depending on experience, market knowledge and industry knowledge.