We are looking for a Field Engineer that will help us provide better technical support for our customers onsite, on the phone, video conference or email assistance. The Field Engineer at LFA will be part of our Customer Support team and will also provide services such as onsite installation, training, and troubleshooting in customers’ facilities as well as in the LFA facilities.
This is a great new challenge for someone with 5+ years experience in a similar role that is continually striving to develop themselves and help others achieving independant goals while coordinating with the rest of the support team.
Although we would love to have this position in our DFW office, we are open to consider candidates elsewhere in the USA as long as they live in or near a city with a major hub airport.
- Travel to customers’ sites to provide installation and training for the purchased LFA equipment.
- Provide technical after-sales support on the phone/email.
- Troubleshoot and repair machines at customers’ locations as well as in the LFA warehouse.
- Manage the tasks associated with repairing customers’ machines such as communicating with customers, updating records, and managing the schedule and timeline of the repairs.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the support team and the sales team to provide great support for our customers
- Travel requirement: This position will be based in our DFW LFA office/warehouse but there is an expectation of 50-75% travel time to customer sites nationwide. We will consider candidates outside the DFW area if they live in the USA in or near a city with a major hub airport, but the travel requirement will be higher.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Qualification, degree or diploma in electrical engineering or similar.
- Able and willing to travel to customers’ sites when scheduled. Driver’s license and own vehicle required.
- Great problem solver with excellent communication skills and time management.
- Quick learner, accurate, and precise.
- Very supportive towards their colleagues and customers.
- Able to lift up to 44lbs (20kg) unaided.
Are you ready to start a new challenge? Apply to this position or send your resume to Sonia (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Field Engineer – LFA Machines”.