Fort Worth, TX, USA
Are you looking to join a team that cares about you?
You will need to have a love of learning because most of the people we hire have never heard of the machines we sell. At LFA Machines, our global team sells and services tablet presses, capsule fillers, and mixing machines but don’t worry if you do not know what they are, we are happy to train the right person.
We are looking for an organised team player that has excellent communication skills over the phone and email and is great at listening and understanding customers.
LFA Machines has been built on a simple principle; to grow, learn and better ourselves through being supportive and understanding. By doing this, we can better support our customers whose businesses rely on ours.
So, if you want the challenge of learning a new industry and supporting customers that are starting or growing their own business, then this might be the opportunity for you.
- Collaborating with the sales department to provide quality after-sales support.
- Handling paperwork for orders and book deliveries communicating with Goods In/Out to ensure a speedy dispatch.
- Communicate with Goods In/Out to organise spare and replacement parts to be ordered from the suppliers and sent out to customers.
- Answering telephone calls and emails that might include technical issues, questions, or complaints.
- Communicating with the Office Manager and the rest of the team to keep them informed of current customer requirements.
- Working with LFA Technicians to problem solve and support customers post sale.
You will need to be the type of person who works well on their own, self-motivated, and able to schedule your time with productive tasks. You will also be reliable, approachable and trustworthy because we someone that can work well within a small team.
You need to have a great phone manner and be able to understand customers that are having issues. Our machines are complicated and our customers need friendly and helpful support.
- Calm and polite but able to stand up for themselves.
- The ability to be patient and understanding with customers’ needs.
- Great interpersonal skills to build lasting relationships with existing customers.
- Good communication skills both via email and on the telephone.
- Previous experience is beneficial but not required.
- Additional language is beneficial.