Do you want to join a team that cares?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This is a position of great responsibility within the Marketing Department. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing all marketing programs targeted towards existing and new markets by performing duties personally or through direct reports. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Develop and implement LFA’s vision, mission, and values into everyday work life and articulate it consistently in external-facing marketing materials.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for products and services to achieve corporate objectives.
- Provide product positioning and market research to grow market share.
- Research and monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities to compare and contrast LFA’s offers to customers to ensure high market relevance.
- Manage a team of marketers and ensure objectives and key performance indicators are documented, tracked, measured, and achieved.
- Create promotional offers and programs and manage their performance selling on Amazon and Google Ads.
- Manages a portfolio of sales event tradeshows in multiple regions to deliver the booth, show materials, shipping of event materials, and lead generation capture.
- Design, create and supervise all advertising and promotional materials including print, digital, email, PR and social media.
- Write, release, and track the performance of marketing press releases and mainatain a media contact list.
- Use interactions with customers to identify customers willing to issue PRs, cause studies and be brand champions for LFA.
- Partner with eCommerce team to improve SEO and backlinking leveraging marketing opportunities.
- Assist other departments within the organiztion to prepare documentation, newsletters, technical publications, technical manuals, technical schematics, and other materials as needed.
- Provide training to internal teams on product and service go-to-market approach, as needed.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to leadership as required.
- 10+ years experience in progressively more senior marketing roles; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Track record of leading and developing marketing teams with ownership of all facets, including creative, digital, email, social, print, advertising, communications/PR, events, and analytics.
- Hands-on doer; able to drive from concept to execution and lead others to do the same.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Canva, Google Workspace, and Infusionsoft preferred.