Do you want to join a driven team that cares?
At LFA Machines, we have the values To Learn, To Grow, To Better Ourselves, and to Be Supportive, and they influence everything we do. LFA is a small but growing global company with offices in Taiwan, UK and the USA. Our priority is our team; we, the team members, don’t just build on the expertise and quality that our customers trust, we create and add value to the culture that make LFA who it is and where we want to work.
We are currently looking for a Business Development and Sales Executive who has 2+ years experience in generating new sales by creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships always attentive to what our customers need now and in the future. This role will travel throughout the UK to customer appointments around 50% of the time.
This role could also be hybrid if the commute is long and also to make travelling more efficient.
- Generating leads through calling (including cold calling), digital outreach, and emailing. Converting those leads to prospective clients.
- Answering phone calls and emails from UK customers and prospective clients to assist them in the sales cycle.
- Assisting in overseeing the sales pipeline for active deals/opportunities, creating quotes and invoices, and closing recurring business.
- Conducting visits to current and prospective customers at their site in Great Britain, with possible future expansion to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Conducting visits, meetings and demonstrations with prospective customers at LFA’s showroom.
- Following the Sales Playbook, and working extensively in LFA’s CRM.
- Collaborating with other departments (european sales, customer support, warehouse) to assist curent and prospective customers in the sales process.
- Learning to create value propositions for customers through product knowledge.
- Supporting LFA marketing efforts through identifying customers and prospects to nurture.
- Travel requirements: This position will be expected to travel within Great Britain about 50% of the time.
- 2+ years in sales and cold calling, with experience as an outside sales representative desired.
- Have a valid drivers license and own car.
- Resilience, persistence and high drive.
- Self starter with a track record of success in adverse scenarios.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent networking skills and capacity to maintain business relationships.
- Be part of an industry association like the NPA or awards/certifications from industry organizations desirable.
- Background in sales in the following industries desirable: food, tableting and encapsulation, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical.
- Additional languages beneficial.
Compensation: The base salary range is £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 a year with a bonus scheme based on exceeding set sales targets paid quarterly.
If you have experience generating leads and closing sales, you enjoy travelling around the UK, and have a proactive attitude, this challenge could be your next career opportunity! Apply now or send your CV to Sonia email@example.com with the subject “UK Field Sales – Job Application”