Fort Worth, TX
Are you looking to join a team that cares about you?
You’ll need to have a love of learning because most of the people we hire have never heard of the machines we sell. At LFA our team sells and services tablet presses, capsule fillers, and mixing machines but don’t worry if you do not know what they are as we are happy to train the right person.
LFA Machines has been built on a simple principle. It’s the goal of LFA to grow, learn and better ourselves through being supportive and understanding. By doing this, we can better support our customers whose businesses rely on ours.
So, if you want the challenge of learning a new industry, and support customers that are starting or growing their own business, then this might be the opportunity for you.
- Taking overall responsibility for the success of the products
- Contributing towards product strategy and vision
- Planning new features and changes to a product
- Optimising products and their respective information to achieve the business goals while maximising return on investment
- Collecting, analysing, and responding to user feedback
- Understanding our customers, their problems, their needs, their questions; and how that fits in the industry and its market
- Work with the existing engineering team to develop products and their manuals, data sheets and other information internally and externally with the most accurate and correct information
- Assessing The Cost Of Warranties To The Business
- Reduce Cost to Serve (CTS)
- Support all teams in getting the right information about all products
- Product compliance, including risk management
- Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Collaboration with all areas of the business including Operations, Sales, Marketing, Web development and Content Creation
- Working with translators to create and edit manuals and other information relating to products in different languages
- Researching competitors and similar products
- Ensuring that all of the items and products, including spare parts, are named, priced and described
- Adding all spare parts of machinery to the warranty system
The right candidate must show talent, drive, experience and a demonstrable ability to get the job done. They will be committed and focused to achieve goals, and they will be able to meet deadlines. It’s very important that they are a team player and collaborate with different people in the company to achieve their goals and tasks.
- Degree or qualification in an engineering field (Preferred)
- Decisive, visionary and able to support decisions with research
- Fair and objective when making decisions
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager or technical author
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills in English
- A problem solver who is flexible but thorough with work
- Able to analyse internal data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behaviour
- Good independent worker but capable to collaborate within the company (team player)
- Organized and able to work deadlines
- Ability to innovate and think outside of the box
- Strategic long-term thinking and planning
- Ability to transform data in presentable manuals, data sheets, product descriptions and more for customers
There are a number of benefits for coming to work with LFA:
- Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have internal and external training programs and are happy to pay for things like, language courses, driving lessons, night college or part time degrees. If you are invited to interview we would like to know what it is that you would be interested in learning.
- Join a Team That Really Cares - We are a family business and we care about each other because of this you will be pushed to better yourself.
- Go To The Best Work Party On Earth - We hold a team meeting once a year to connect all of the offices, 2017 was in Iceland and 2018, in Germany. You will meet your team mates from the UK, USA and Taiwan.
- Real Work Life Balance - 30 days holiday per year and we encourage you to use them. On top of that you will not be asked to work late or weekends. What more is there to say.
- Health Benefits and 401K - We have a health plan and a 401k plan to make sure that you are secure for your future.
If you want to apply for this new opportunity, please email us your CV and answer the following 3 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What was the last thing you learnt?
- Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?
- For what kind of product was the last manual you wrote? If you didn’t work on a manual, what kind of documentation was it?