Fort Worth, TX, USA
We are looking for a Quality Document Specialist that will maintain documentation intended for the food and nutraceutical industries. Our ideal new colleague will not only be capable of hitting the targets and goals, but they will also be a friendly and driven individual who shares or can align with our values:
Creating a community through bettering ourselves, having integrity, being supportive, and caring.
Vivion Inc (part of Operio Group) is a fast-growing and family-owned company that specializes in quality ingredients for the Nutritional, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Agricultural and Industrial markets. We have products for nearly every application
- Review and approve documentation received from suppliers
- Review documents for new products procured by Vivion
- Create and proof-read labels for both sample and ‘re-branded’ product labels that require Vivion’s logo and identification.
- Complete customer-submitted audit and product questionnaires within the time specified.
- Manage expired lots for all warehouses on a monthly basis.
- Input and manage information, documents and/or stock in the ERP system.
- Generate and review with the Compliance Manager a Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) Plan for errors discovered in the process of job execution.
- Attend, and actively participate in, all required meetings.
- Follow all company and regulatory policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Update job and industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Additional tasks to achieve departmental and quality assurance goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science or related field preferred.
- 1-5 years of quality or technical experience is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer literacy to be successful in all tasks.
- Capacity to exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Great organizational skills and time management.