Fort Worth, TX, USA
Are you looking to join a team that cares about you?
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of repetitive physical work to join our warehouse team in Fort Worth. If you have experience working with machinery, in a factory or in an assembly line, this might be the opportunity for you.
Spanish speaking is a plus.
You’ll need to have a love of learning because most of the people we hire have never heard of the machines we sell. At LFA our team sells and services tablet presses, capsule fillers, and mixing machines but don’t worry if you do not know what they are, we are happy to train the right person.
LFA Machines has been built on a simple principle; to grow, learn and better ourselves through being supportive and understanding. By doing this we can better support our customers whose businesses rely on ours.
- Handle orders to dispatch by creating and printing the necessary paperwork using our order system, Linnworks, and book collections with transport companies as needed
- Pick and pack orders with the printed paperwork and neatly pack products onto delivery trucks to accommodate fragile objects
- Mixing and packing excipients using the required machinery to be sent out to customers
- Maintenance, repair, training, fault finding, installation, testing of LFA Tablet Presses machines
- Collaborate with the sales and support team to ensure customers are sold the right equipment for their task and are correctly advised on technical issues
- Perform manually taxing tasks, including but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment, and maintaining strenuous positions
- Inspect equipment for heavy wear and tear and/or defects
- Diagnose the causes of system failures and/or malfunctioning systems on the LFA Tablet Presses range of machines
- Quality control all products to be dispatched and that have arrived into the warehouse
- Use electronic system to record shipment arrival and departure times
- Good computer skills – To be able to use and manage our order system on a daily basis
- Ready and able to do repetitive physical work.
- Previous experience with machinery, working in a factory or assembly line.
- A passion or knowledge of mechanics, electrics and problem solving.
- Ability to identify shades of red, pink, blue, and green when mixing excipients.
- Good organization skills to keep stock neat and at hand and send all orders in a timely fashion.
- Take responsibility, have great attention to safety procedures and legal regulations.
- Ability to lift at least 60 lbs (25kg) unassisted.
- Ability to follow instructions and assemble orders according to specifications.
- Ability to follow packing labels and special instructions as well as writing them.
- Familiarity with inventory management and logistics software systems.
- Driver’s License and Forklift Operation Certification.
- Food Safety Level 2 or higher, and successful completion of an apprenticeship program. This can be done in house with LFA Machines.
- Fluent in Spanish.