Fort Worth, TX
Do you have excellent technical knowledge and an ability to explain ideas, concepts and instructions clearly on paper?
Who we are and what we do
At LFA Machines we supply the world with tableting equipment like tablet presses, powder mixers, capsule fillers and more. You might not know what this is or how it’s used, which is why everyone who joins needs to have a love for learning.
Even a lot of the people who get in touch with us aren’t familiar with them, or are growing their own business, so we know that it can be challenging, and we are here to help. That’s really what sets us apart in the industry.
A company is only as great as the people it has so we aim to hire hardworking, talented, friendly individuals that will put the drive and passion into LFA.
Grow, Learn, Improve, Support
LFA Machines has been built on a simple principle; it’s the goal of LFA to grow, learn, and better ourselves through being supportive and understanding. By doing this, we can better support our customers whose businesses rely on ours
For this, we have internal training and we encourage personal and professional development too. We are happy to support you financially with external training and courses, like job specific classes, language courses, driving lessons, night college or part time degrees.
Perks of Working with us
- Healthy work life balance: 30 days holiday per year and we encourage you to use them. On top of that, you will not be asked to work late or weekends.
- Travel expenses help: Depending on the office you will be at, you might need a train or bus ticket to get to and from work. We are happy to talk about it and refund you the cost.
- A team that cares: We are a family business and we care about each other because of this you will be pushed to better yourself.
- Health benefits and 401K: If you work in our US office, we have a health plan and a 401k plan to make sure that you are secure for your future.
- Develop Your Skills and Grow - We have internal and external training programs and are happy to pay for things like, language courses, driving lessons, night college or part time degrees. If you are invited to interview, we would like to know what it is that you would be interested in learning.
- The best work part on Earth: We hold a team meeting once a year to connect all of the offices, 2017 was in Iceland and 2018, in Germany. You will meet your team mates from the UK, USA and Taiwan.
- Snacks, Tea and Coffee: Our offices have enough coffee and tea to power you through the day, and we are always happy to get snacks from bananas to cakes.